Parmigiano sausage & veggies
How about this upgraded one pan 'chicken dinner'
- Serves 4-6
- Prep time 10 min,
- Nutritious and delicious
- 2 cups (~1 small) red potato
- 1 ½ cups chopped bell peppers (2 large or 6-7 mini sweet bell peppers)
- 1 package Roma Parmigiana sausage
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2 Line a large sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
- 3 Prep the veggies: chop the red potatoes and peppers, slice the sausage into thick coins.
- 4 Place all the veggies and sausage on a sheet pan. Pour olive oil and all spices on top. Toss to evenly coat all the veggies and meat
- 5 .
Bake 15 minutes, remove from the oven and stir all the veggies around. Return to the oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp and sausage is browned.