Stuffed zucchini with Italian sausage and feta
Keep Calm... its Gluten free.
- Serves 4
- Prep time 20 min, Cooking time 35 min
- Its Free...Gluten free
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Using a spoon, scrape out the centre of the zucchini. Coarsely chop the flesh.
- 3 Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the sausage, chopped zucchini flesh and onion for 4-5 minutes, until the sausage is cooked through.
- 4 Drain.
- 5 Remove from heat and stir in the diced tomatoes, feta and oregano.
- 6 Stuff the zucchini with the sausage mixture.
- 7 Place zucchini on a baking sheet and bake 8-10 minutes.
- 8 Turn setting to broil and cook another 2-3 minutes.