Old fashioned Capicolli smoke meat style sandwich
Ever heard of Montreal smoke meat? Experience a new smoke meat style sandwich with our old fashion Capicolli. Like the beef brisket, its a natural muscle marinated and slowly cooked.
- Serves as many as you want
- Prep time 5 min, Cooking time 15 min
- Quick, easy and fun
- 2 slices of favorite bread
- 8 slices of Old Fashioned Casa mia Hot or Mild Capicolli
- 2 cups well drained sauerkraut
- 4 ounces sliced Swiss cheese (optional)
- A few Romaine salad leaves
- ½ cup mustard
- 1 Bring a pot of water with steamer to a boil. Add the Capicolli and steam approx 10 min.
- 2 If preferred, toast your sliced of bread
- 3 Pile the Capicolli high on your favorite bread
- 4 Add Swiss cheese slices (optional)
- 5 Throw in some Romaine leaves for a crunch
- 6 Top with choice of mustard.