Delux hot dog
When it gets cold, put the Pig in a blanket.
- Serves 8
- Prep time 15 min, Cooking time 15 min
- FFF: Fun for Family and Friends
- 1 When camping. Prepare and light a wood fire.
- 2 When the wood has burned out, place a grill around 5 cm (2 in) over the coals. Let the grill heat up for a few minutes.
- 3 Separate the crescent roll dough into eight triangles. Sprinkle them with the Cajun spice mixture.
- 4 Place a sausage across the widest part of each triangle, then wrap the dough around the sausage. Run a wood skewer through the length of each sausage. Oil one side of eight sheets of aluminium foil, and wrap each sausage in one of the sheets, oiled side in.
- 5 Place the foil-wrapped sausages on the hot grill. Cook 15-20 minutes, until the dough and sausages are cooked through.