5 Delicious Bites and Meal Ideas for the Super Bowl
Receiving family or friends for the next Super Bowl? It’s a great idea! Such an event should be celebrated with delicious bites and succulent meal! Discover Aliments Roma’s Super Bowl meals and recipes ideas for a memorable moment with family or friends.
Fresh Pancetta and Mozzarella Sandwich
Everyone loves fresh pancetta and mozzarella sandwiches. It’s a delicious Super Bowl recipe and easy to prepare. To begin:
- Grill 30g of Roma pancetta in a pan, then drain.
- Then mix the butter, herbs, and garlic; the mixture will be spread in a baguette bread.
- After toasting the bread in the oven at 450ºF, garnish with pancetta, 6 oven-roasted tomatoes, 60g arugula, and fresh mozzarella.
- You just have to cut the bread into 4 portions and it’s ready!
Italian Sausage Hot Dogs
- Grill 4 sausages,
- Then prepare one onion and a dash of red pepper by covering them with a little olive oil before placing them on the grill with the sausages,
- Once everything is well cooked, dice your choice of vegetables and season everything in a bowl by adding 1 teaspoon of olive oil,
- Take the hot dog buns and garnish with the vegetable sauce and sausage.
Honey and Mustard Sausage Bites
Here is another Super Bowl recipe to savour before a good game. For the preparation :
- Cook 4 Roma and sweet sausages over medium heat until they are golden.
- Then cut them into small 1cm thick slices to get about 30 Super Bowl bites.
- While cooking, prepare a sauce by mixing 15ml of honey, 60ml of mustard and some thyme.
- Then place the sausages in a dish and pour the mixture over them.
- Put everything in the oven for 15 minutes and enjoy!
Super Bowl Cheeseburger
The cheeseburger is a Super Bowl recipe which is well appreciated in front of the TV! First, you will need to prepare the sauce:
- Mix the mustard, mayonnaise, pickle, and caper.
- Then mix the ground beef, breadcrumbs, an egg, and chopped onion to form the 4 large patties which must be fried afterward.
- To simplify your task, you can buy the Romaburger.
- Then open the buns and heat them in the oven.
- Finally, form the cheeseburger by placing the cheese, the patties, a lettuce leaf, tomatoes, onion and sauce inside the buns.
Serve with fries, salad, or your favourite side dish!
Double Pepperoni and Three-Cheese Pizza
In 5th place, there is nothing better than watching an American football game with a good double pepperoni and three-cheese pizza Super Bowl recipe. To prepare the pizza dough, you will need to:
- Mix water, sugar, and yeast.
- Then pour this mixture into a bowl with 350g of flour and a little salt.
- Knead the dough and leave it to rest for 30 minutes before lowering it.
- For the garnish, you will need tomato sauce, ½ tsp. olive oil, without forgetting 350g of Caserta Roma pepperoni and a mixture of 650g of grated cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 400°F for 20 minutes.
The entire Aliments Roma team wishes you a wonderful Super Bowl evening and good tasting!