A good pizza will satisfy even the pickiest of stomachs. For evenings where time runs faster than it should, the pizza-stuffed waffle is a must. Without shaving away at the flavors and using the right ingredients, you can create a delicious meal that will please all of the family without taking away your time!
Recipe: Pizza-stuffed waffles
- Pizza dough
- Mozzarella, to taste
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Pepperoni La Pizzeria
- Seasoned pizza sauce
- Olive oil
- Cut the dough in 12 round-shaped slices with a diameter of about 8cm each.
- Add mushrooms, pepperoni, and mozzarella in the desired quantity.
- Close everything with another slice of dough and press on the outline to seal the dough together and avoid spills.
- Use the olive oil on your waffle iron to avoid your dough sticking to it.
- Slide your pizza-stuffed waffle inside and cook for about 4-5 minutes each piece.
- The pizza-stuffed waffle will be ready when the crust is slightly golden on the outside but still tender on the inside.
- Warm the pizza sauce separately and use it on the side to dip your pizza-stuffed waffles.
Do not hesitate to be creative and experiment with pizza-stuffed waffles! Add sausages, blue cheese, onions or bacon. All usual pizza toppings are good, just be aware of the cooking time some of these need. Some toppings, like sausages, will need to be precooked before stuffed in the waffle! Enjoy your meal.