Today, we suggest that you look on the bright side of confinement and take advantage of these moments to get together. Indeed many families have gathered to go through this period of confinement with their loved ones. We, therefore, suggest 4 easy family recipes to cook with family, so that everyone can get involved.
Pizza is an essential part of Italian cuisine and is a comfort food dish appreciated by all. Pizza is a simple, family-friendly and fun dish to cook that can vary according to each person’s creativity. The dinner idea is to get everyone involved:
- For this recipe, we advise you to use ready-made pizza dough to simplify your task. Otherwise find a recipe: pizza dough
- Put flour on your kitchen counter and on your hands to prevent the dough from sticking.
- Loosen and spread the pizza dough to form a circle 12” to 14” in diameter.
- Spread tomato sauce over the dough, preferably sauce made with Roma tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the dough with grated Mozzarella and/or Parmesan cheese.
- Add slices of pepperoni Roma to the pizza, spaced about half an inch apart.
- Add to the taste of vegetables: Fresh tomatoes, onions, peppers, etc.
- Put in the oven for 15 minutes at 400F then let it rest for 5 minutes.
Add basil leaves, a little hot oil and enjoy!
Linguine Cacio e Pepe with Capicolli
Fantastic delicious and easy family recipe with Capicolli the Roma Food Touch
- Grate the Pecorino Romano cheese in a bowl.
- Coarsely crush the black peppercorns
- In a saucepan boil water and add the Linguine and follow the cooking instructions.
- In a frying pan, fry the Capicolli in the old fashioned way Roma, cut into small cubes.
- In a large frying pan, sauté the cracked pepper for 30 seconds. Add a glass of cooking water (150ml). Add a cube of butter and the cheese then gradually stir in the Pecorino Romano cheese until a cream is formed.
- Add the Al dente pasta and Capicolli to the pan, add cooking water and/or shaping if necessary.
Serve in shallow, preheated plates.
Zucchini Stuffed with Italian Sausages
This recipe is perfect for a healthy meal and you can replace the zucchini with peppers or tomatoes as you prefer. Quick and easy everybody will like it.
- Sweat the onion in a frying pan and add chopped garlic.
- Add the mild sausage meat Macinata Roma
- Add tomato sauce, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Cut the courgettes in half and remove the seeds with a tablespoon.
- Place the courgettes on a baking sheet and fill with the meat mixture. Sprinkle with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400F for 20 minutes.Italian Sausage Gratin
Easy to prepare family meal recipe that’s quick, tasty and comforting for a busy weeknight dinner.
- In a frying pan, sauté with the chopped onion and chopped garlic for 5 minutes. Add the diced tomatoes and Italian herbs and cook for 20 minutes to obtain a tomato sauce.
- Grill the hot and mild Italian sausages Roma and cut them into large slices.
- Place the sausages in an oven dish, cover with tomato sauce and then with cheese.
- Bake 10min in the oven at 400F.
Find a lot of recipes on our website, to give you ideas for family dinner recipes.