Want an out of the ordinary brunch? To vary from the usual dishes, choose an Italian brunch recipe, Roma style! We offer 3 brunch recipes with original dish ideas and very simple to make. In addition, this will be an opportunity for you to taste Aliments Roma products with this deli brunch.
Original Cheese and Charcuterie Platter
A cold meats brunch with a cheese platter is always welcome! Besides, it’s a simple, quick and really delicious brunch recipe. To create your original tray, it’s advisable to put a wide variety of ingredients:
- Cheese: it all depends on your tastes, but preferably it’s advisable to opt for cheddar, brie and a little boursin
- Cold cuts: you can put Roma coppa , prosciutto, dry ham and sausage for brunch
- Pasta: a little traditional port liver pâté, a duck pâté, traditional rillette and lamb rillette
For this original brunch recipe to be a delight for the palate and the eyes, add other ingredients such as olives, pickled onions, pickles, smoked salmon, some fruits and nuts (almonds, pistachios, hazelnuts, cashews or macadamia).
Eggs Benedict with Pancetta
Eating eggs for breakfast is beneficial for your health. We recommend you include eggs Benedict with pancetta in your brunch recipe.
- Bake 6 slices of sweet pancetta in the oven. Grill them until crispy and drain on paper towels afterwards.
- To prepare the sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan. Add 45ml of flour and cook for 1 minute. Then pour 250 ml of chicken broth, 60 ml of white wine and simmer for 5 minutes, whisking occasionally. Then add the cheese and the 2 egg yolks. Salt, pepper and leave warm.
- Poach the eggs in a mixture of boiling water and vinegar.
- Cut the muffins in half and on each half-muffin, place a slice of ham, a slice of tomato, two slices of Roma Old Fashioned Capicolli and the poached egg. Finish with the cheese sauce and season to your taste.
Ham and Cheese Omelet or Scrambled Eggs
Omelets are eaten for breakfast and lunch, which is why we suggest you make them for your brunch. In addition, this brunch recipe requires only a few minutes of preparation.
- Beat 5 eggs in a bowl, seasoning with salt and pepper
- In a skillet, melt 15 ml of butter then pour the eggs
- Cook the omelet for 3 minutes and when the edges are cooked, add the chopped sliced Roma Old Fashion and grated cheddar cheese and a little chopped chives.
- Fold the omelet in half and continue cooking until the dish is fully cooked
- Place the omelet on a plate and enjoy.