Holiday appetizers are important to start your celebrations in style! Looking for appetizer inspirations this year? Roma Foods has concocted 5 quick and easy appetizer recipe ideas to enhance your celebrations! These delicious and festive little bites will fill your parties with pleasure, laughter, and sharing.
Sausage and deli puff pastry
For a quick and easy appetizer recipe that will delight everyone, choose a sausage puff pastry appetizer recipe. To prepare it:
- Take a puff pastry and cut to obtain 8 rectangular parts.
- Then, brush the dough with mustard and crème fraîche. Add salt and pepper.
- Once this is done, place the Roma Italian sausages, roll up and cut each part into 5 slices.
- Spread a mixture of egg yolk and milk on each puff pastry and put everything in the oven for 20 minutes.
Serve hot, and enjoy! Little tip, to vary your appetizer, you can also use other types of delicatessen meats.
Mini Italian sausage bruschetta
The Italian sausage bruschetta is an original mini appetizer recipe appreciated by all! This quick and easy appetizer recipe is done in just 4 steps:
- Take the meat of 2 Italian sausages and create 24 small flattened meatballs;
- Cook the meatballs with 250ml of tomato sauce, wait until the sausages are cooked through;
- Take 24 rosemary and olive oil baguettes and put a meatball and a little sauce on each baguette;
- Finish by adding a little parmesan and basil leaf.
Recipe for cold cuts and cheese board
The cheese cold cuts board recipe is a must for appetizers! Especially during the holiday periods. The most fun with this recipe is that everyone can customize the board according to the ingredients they have. For this time, we suggest you make a delicious mixture with Roma Foods cold cuts such as:
- Capicolli and many others.
Mini croque-monsieur with coppa or capicollo
The croque-monsieur is a quick and easy appetizer recipe for Christmas that will appeal to young and old! To prepare them:
- Take 8 slices of sandwich bread which you will cover with a little green pesto.
- Then take 2 slices of Roma coppa, or Roma capicollo and put them on a slice.
- Bring more flavor to this dish by adding 2 slices of mozzarella and a cherry tomato.
- Pour some oregano on it and place the second slice of sandwich bread to close.
- Once you have done the same with the other sliced bread, you can put in the oven and wait until they are golden brown to serve them while they are still hot.
With the variety of cold meats, you will find in our grocery stores, you can create succulent deli skewers. This quick and easy appetizer recipe can be combined in a multitude of ways and improvised according to your preferences. All you have to do is cut the meats into the shapes and sizes you want. For more variety on your board, consider adding bocconcini, tomatoes, olives, basil, other vegetables, and even fruit! Finally, Roma Foods wishes you very good tastings and wonderful 2019 end of year celebrations!