It must be a Roma burger because your roaming me crazy
- Serves 4
Prep time 10 min, Cooking time 35min
Caution: Breakfast the right way
- 1 package (440g) Roma burger
- 2 slices bacon
- 4 eggs, fried
- 5 tbsp. pesto or Dijon mustard
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, cut into thick slices
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced (about 10 slices)
- 2 cups arugula (or your favorite greens)
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 Cook patties in a large skillet (follow cooking instructions)
Cook bacon in same skillet (like preferred)
2. Butter the bottom of a large skillet and fry the 4 eggs to your liking.
3. On a cutting board, lay out 4 toasted english muffin slices, spread each with pesto or mustard, cheese slices, 1 sausage patty hot from the skillet, 1 fried egg, 2 tomato slices and arugula. Cover each with remaining English muffin slices.