Old fashioned Capicolli smoke meat style sandwich
Ever heard of Montreal smoke meat? Experience a new smoke meat style sandwich with our old fashion Capicolli. Like the beef brisket, its a natural muscle marinated and slowly cooked.
- Serves as many as you want
Prep time 5 min, Cooking time 15 min
Quick, easy and fun
- 2 slices of favorite bread
- 8 slices of Old Fashioned Casa mia Hot or Mild Capicolli
- 2 cups well drained sauerkraut
- 4 ounces sliced Swiss cheese (optional)
- A few Romaine salad leaves
- ½ cup mustard
- 1 Bring a pot of water with steamer to a boil. Add the Capicolli and steam approx 10 min.
If preferred, toast your sliced of bread
Pile the Capicolli high on your favorite bread
Add Swiss cheese slices (optional)
Throw in some Romaine leaves for a crunch
Top with choice of mustard.